1. Introduction EcmaSoft LLC ("EcmaSoft") values the privacy and security of the information that you share with us. This Privacy Statement applies to information collected through ecmasoft.com (the “website”). This Privacy Statement also applies to other information EcmaSoft receives. This Statement describes how EcmaSoft collects, uses, shares, protects, or otherwise processes your personal information. By using this website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
2. Collection and Use of Information
EcmaSoft collects personal information to handle requests from users.
You may need to provide EcmaSoft with personal information such as: names; phone numbers; email addresses;
3. Choice We will seek your consent prior to using your personal information in a manner incompatible with the purposes we described in our Privacy Statement at the time of collection. You may choose not to provide any personal information to EcmaSoft, in which case we will be unable to provide services to you.
4. Links to Other Websites When you click on a link on this website that takes you to a website operated by another company, you will be subject to that company’s privacy practices.
5. Enforcement, Dispute Resolution, and Verification Please contact us with any questions or concerns related to this Privacy Statement by using the address listed in the Contact Information section below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints or disputes regarding personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
6. Contact Information
If you have questions or concerns related to this Privacy Statement, you may contact us with options provided at this page:
A refund is the actual reimbursement of the cost of a Product to a Customer regardless of the basis for the reimbursement ("Refund"). EcmaSoft accomplishes the Refund by reversing the amount previously charged to the Customer's Card or account at the Card issuing bank and the appropriate amount is credited to the appropriate Card or account at the Card issuing bank of Customer.
EcmaSoft will only issue a Refund to the original funding source. For example, an order funded via Credit Card will be issued a Refund to the account for the Card that was used to fund the order. An order funded via PayPal will be issued a Refund to the original PayPal account. If the PayPal account is closed, the Customer should be referred to EcmaSoft for assistance.
Refund request will be processed according to rules defined in Contract between EcmaSoft and Customer. Contract should be signed by both parties before the beginning of any project.